Research Team Articles
Here you can find and download a list of Scientific Articles produced by Psychosocial Genomics Research Team:
- 2006 – The Bioinformatics of Integrative Medical Insights
- 2007 – Expectations of Hypnosis Future
- 2007 – How the Mind and the Brain Co-Create Each Other Daily
- 2007 – What is a Suggestion?
- 2008 – A Pilot Study of Positive Expectations and Focused Attention via a New Protocol for Optimizing Therapeutic Hypnosis
- 2008 – Open Questions on Mind, Genes, Consciousness, and Behavior
- 2008 – The new neuroscience of psychotherapy, therapeutic hypnosis & rehabilitation
- 2009 – The Psychosocial Genomics of Art, Beauty, Truth, and Psychotherapy
- 2010 – A New Bioinformatics Paradigm for the Theory, Research, and Practice of Therapeutic Hypnosis
- 2010 – The Creative Psychosocial Genomic Healing Experience
- 2010 – What Makes Us Human?
- 2011 – A Brief Protocol for the Creative Psychosocial Genomic Healing Experience
An International Scientific Community
This website is the place where international scientists decided to meet each other in order to share the result of their efforts in clinical and research field.